Water Production Department

Water Production Superintendent

The GMA Water Distribution System consists of a complex network of six ground water wells, one Water Treatment Facility, and several miles of distribution mains, ranging from 4" through 16" in diameter.

The facility withdraws water from the Marsh Creek near the Sachs Mills Covered Bridge and can produce up to 3,000,000 gallons per day.   The system serves approximately 11,600 customers, with 4,300 service connections not including Fire Service connections. The system produces an average of 1,368,000 gallons of water on a daily basis. About 85% of the daily usage or 1,163,000 gallons per day is produced by the Marsh Creek Water Filtration Plant. The remaining 15% is produced by the six ground water wells.

Educational tours of our facility can be arranged for businesses, educational organizations, and interested groups located within the GMA service area by  calling (717) 337-0164.

Staff Contacts

Name Title
Jackson Marshall Water Quality Supervisor